Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 2, 2015


HI hi hi. So this has got to be fast so I’ll just get down to the important stuff. So Luis got baptized!!!!!!!!! Do I have pics? No. But it’s because we had a few emergencies. Let’s just say a member lost Luis’s pants and we had to shove him into a jumper that did not fit. But miracles happen. And it worked out very well. Ahh I just wish I could put to words how incredible this man is.
               Okay so this week was really good we saw a bunch of miracles. We did divisions with cañas and I was able to learn a lot! I missed Hermana Hubler so much but it was really good to learn from the sisters. We found this amazing family it was crazy. The mom had had a little bit of experience with the missionaries and even had memorized en el pueblo de sion (mom translate that if you put this on your blog thing) Anywho divisions went well.
               But on Thursday I couldn’t sleep because I had some pain in my stomach but everything was fine we went to the zone meeting and it was really good. It was hard to see Hermana Cook give her last testimony. Ya I’m just not going to talk about that.
               So anyway once I got back to my area we went and found this waay amazing girl and during the lesson I felt like I was going to pass out. So I sat down. Then I went to the bathroom and out came a green worm. Ew so gross. So then I felt a lot better but then on Sunday it got bad so I had to go home and didn’t even get to see Luis confirmation. Such a bummer I was not happy. 



So then today we went to a zone activity to Africa safari. It was soo much fun. But I really shouldn’t have gone. But I did and it was a really cool experience. So as soon as we got back I had to go to the hospital. They think I have a parasite but they aren’t sure we are still waiting on results. But here’s something interesting. About 3 week ago I felt a bug in my ear. So we put a little water in it and nothing happened So today the doctor was checking out my ear and found a spider web. Nasty. And then a dead bug came out. At least it’s out now so we are good. Everything is going to be fine. Right now it just hurts to eat and hurts when I don’t eat but the doctor said that there is medicine that will help get that little stinker out. We named him Ladron (thief) he’s a stinker. So now we know why so much of my hair has fallen out. Hopefully it’ll stop now :) I have to go I’m so sorry this email is so lame but I love you all and love this gospel!!! :)

Hermana Fowler

I’m coming home on the 10th. And guess who is now coming home with me … 
HERMANA HUBLER!!!!!!! 
Mom I really really really want to live with her, Hermana Cook and Claire please please please talk to their moms!!! I hope it’ll work out!!! Another thing… 
I LOVE YOU. Another thing. I’m fine don’t worry. Really everything will be taken care of. 
I love you mom and I love this work. I love Hermana Hubler so much. She has been a huge blessing to me. 
Ahh mom we have soo much to catch up on. But for now just know that I love you and am happy!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh..my...do I see a few doctors' appointments in Anna's future?:)

    ReplyDelete