Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello Family :)
               I hope everyone is doing okay!! Please email me and update me when you can! This week was an adventurous one. But pretty much all you need to know is that I’m all good now and I’m very happy. It was torture being in a hospital room, but Hermana Hubler and I had some very funny moments. We got pretty bored. Every person that came in we tried to get to know. We sounded so desperate. One guy said, “Don’t tell me you are going to preach the gospel to me.” I just wanted to say plllleeeeaaase let us talk to you. We went to a few extremes like Hermana Hubler acted out the chapters she was reading in the Book of Mormon and we like gave each other tests on the Book of Mormon too.
               Hermana Hubler is sooo cute. She took very good care of me. I had to take this drink before I got the colonoscopy and it was sooo hard. So I told Hermana Hubler I don’t know if I can do this anymore. And so when the doctor came in she was like doctor excuse me but she can’t finish that horrible drink. And he just looked at her and said, “She has to,” and then walked out of the room. So then Hermana Hubler literally almost poured it down the drain but I stopped her and then she was like fine I’ll drink it but she didn’t thank goodness.
               The hospital that we were at was very nice so you don’t have to worry mom and dad I’m completely fine now. And I have some good medicine that is helping me. By the end we were dancing in that depressing room. So yep I’m good :) President and Hermana Laboriel  really love us so much. They take extreme care of us. Hermana Laboriel came and visited me twice and then when I finally got checked out she took us to the bus stop and she brought me a mango. I am in very very good hands. President called me like every hour to see how I was. They say that I had parasites and colitis but I’m all cleared now.  

               Saturday night we got home late and the next day was Jacinta's baptism. It was a little crazy but everything worked out and she was baptized and confirmed. I really was so touched at how God touched her heart. But what I learned from this week is that going through pain brings us closer to Christ. I feel like I can now have more compassion on people that go through pain. I learned that God answers every prayer. He is in charge and wants to best for us.

                    I had changes today so now Hermana Cook and Hermana Hubler left me at 4 this morning. Hermana Hubler went back to her area she was just serving- ya plot twist. It was hard but I know that I have a lot to learn from my new companion Hermana Garcia!! She was just barely companions with Hermana Peters and them and Hermana Hubler and I have soooo much fun together in the leadership meetings and anytime we have to stay at their house. We are way good friends so it’ll be a fun one!! I really really know that God does the transfers so I’m happy and excited to learn.


I love you all!!

Hermana Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment