Monday, November 23, 2015


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Best holiday ever!! I hope that you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!!! I now live with 3 Latin’s so I’m teaching them all the fun traditions. I feel soo blessed to be Hermana Garcia’s companion. We have a bunch of fun together. I love the way she works.
               Carlos is a young guy who is 19 years old. He is Fernanda, the new converts, friend. He is a huge miracle. He came to church 3 Sundays in a row and wants to get baptized as soon as possible. He had gages in his ears and when we taught the law of chastity he took them out immediately.
               It really broke my heart hearing his life story. His parents haven’t supported him his whole life so he has been living with his aunt since he was a little boy. About 3 months ago she passed away and now is living with his cousin alone. He told us how hard it was been for him but that God is comforting him. He said that he just wants to help his cousin be happy again. He said that when he is in the church he feels his aunt is still there. Teaching him is amazing and the spirit is very very strong and it’s just such a testimony that truly there are angels on the other side preaching the gospel. I want to be able to learn more and more how to work side by side with those missionaries.
               I love my Savior and know that He lives and is our healer. I love this gospel and know that this church is without a doubt Christ’s church. I love my family and love being able to share the blessing that we have been able to receive from this gospel!!

Hermana Fowler


No comments:

Post a Comment