Monday, December 7, 2015

See you soon :)

President and Sister Laboriel, Rachel and Anna

Hello my dear family and friends for the last time here from Costa Rica. :) This week was wonderful but went by way too fast. We had leadership counsel so that took two days out of working. But it was amazing I learned soooo much. Working with Hermana Garcia for this last change was such a blessing! We just were so amazed at how many miracles Heavenly Father blessed us with.
               It’s hard and it kills me thinking about leaving Costa Rica. But I know that my mission never ends. My mission is to testify of Christ and that doesn’t just last 18 months. I know that there is a time and a place for everything and that my time here in Costa Rica is coming to an end. I can’t express my gratitude for being able to dedicate this time of my life to serving the Lord and getting to know him better.
               I’m excited for the future and know that there are lots of great things to come. I feel that it’s a privilege and the biggest blessing in my life to be able to be a representative of Jesus Christ during this time here. I have learned that our time here on earth is very sacred and that we don’t have time to leave for tomorrow what we can change today. That the Lord is waiting for us and it’s getting late. I testify that being a missionary doesn’t end after fulfilling our time in a certain country, but that this is a call of a lifetime. I’ve learn here in the mission that our success in life really depends on our attitude and I know that everything that we accomplish in life is only from the help we received from God. I know that Heavenly Father truly is blessing this beautiful country.
               I love this work and I know that not a single power or force of the world can stop this work, that missionary work is the blood of this church. Something I have come to understand more is the power of prayer. That God answers each prayer and always gives us the answers that are best for our progress. I know that this church is the only church over the face of the earth that holds the keys for the saving ordinances. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God who was a virtuous and honorable man, and that today Thomas S. Monson holds all those keys that he restored. I know that the Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the gospel and that any person that opens this book and reads it with a prayer in their heart to know the truth will receive an answer that will change their life. I love you all and am excited to see you all and serve you a lot more than I did before!!! See you soon!!

Hermana Fowler


No comments:

Post a Comment